COVID-19 Latest Update
Dear Midtown Community,
The Victorian Government has announced a further easing of COVID-19 restrictions from 6pm, Friday 29 October.
Social & Recreational
- Travel restrictions no longer apply.
- 10 people including dependents can visit your home per day.
- Up to 30 people including dependants can gather in public outside.
- Indoor community sport open for minimum number required.
- Masks are only required inside.
- Pubs, restaurants and cafes can open for seated service to fully vaccinated people indoors and non-seated service to up to 500 fully vaccinated people outdoors – with density limits.
- Work from home if you can, but you can go to work if fully vaccinated.
Hairdressing, beauty, personal care:
- Open for fully vaccinated people.
- All retail open.
- Early childhood education and care is open.
- All students return to school with additional safety measures in-place.
- On-site adult education returns for fully vaccinated Victorians.
- Weddings, funerals, and religious services return for fully vaccinated people indoors, or 500 outdoors, with density limits.
For further detail on what businesses are permitted to reopen, including any restrictions, we encourage you to visit https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/victorias-roadmap.
Please wear a face mask, practice social distancing and use the hand sanitising unit upon entry into the Centre.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Midtown Melbourne.